Terms & Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term “New Edition Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: 4 Groes Road, Colwyn Bay, Conwy, Wales, LL29 8PU.
Our company registration number is 05525610.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- No unsolicited mail or 'junk' mail may be sent to the address provided on this website.
New Edition Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
New Edition Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Cookies are simple text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device by a website's server. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. Consent can be implied for cookies needed for the intended function of this website - for e.g. paying for goods or services using a payment gateway. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
We use analytical cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to visitor needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. Analytical cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
You can choose to accept or decline analytical cookies via our cookies banner when you first visit this website, and again 7 days later. You can also modify your browser settings to decline/delete these and other cookies if you prefer. Please note: Deleting or declining any necessary and/or functional cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- CRAFT_CSRF_TOKEN : Used for the protection and security of this website
- analyticsYes : Means you have accepted Google Analytics cookies
- analyticsNo : Means you have declined Google Analytics cookies
Third party cookies
Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages - for e.g. Google Analytics for statistical analysis, Google reCAPTCHA for form spam protection, YouTube/Vimeo for displaying video content. Third party services we use may also set unnecessary/non-functional cookies. To find out more, and - in some cases - to set your preferences, visit the following links:
Visit internetcookies.org for comprehensive information on other methods of managing cookies on a wide variety of browsers and devices. It also provides more detailed information about cookies in general.
Get a Quote
Fill out the form, give us a call, or send us an email - you can even call in at our showroom on Groes Road in Colwyn Bay. We're always on hand to discuss any kitchen, bathroom or bedroom projects you have in mind, and we'll guide you effortlessly through the process of quoting and planning.